Crisis Management Marketing Kit For Restoration Contractors
Emails, Blog Post, Flyer, Video Script & more
Looking for resources your restoration company can use during this COVID-19 pandemic? Restoration Marketing has created email, blog post, flyer, and many more templates for you to send to your clients. These resources can help you keep in touch with your clients and let them know how your restoration company is operating during this pandemic.
Need Help Implementing The Strategy For Your Restoration Company?
Website & Facebook Video Example
This is <your name> with <your company>. We’ve taken precautions to be able to provide restoration services around the clock. We’re here if you need us. We understand the responsibility that comes with entering your home:
- Our office staff is fully remote
- Our team members are not working if they are sick or showing any flu-like symptoms
- They have also been trained to enter your home with an abundance of caution to protect your family by sanitizing their hands & equipment before entering, wearing booties, and even masks if it would make you feel more comfortable.
If you need restoration services…CALL US at <your number>
We also ask that you sanitize your home prior to our team member’s arrival to ensure the safety of all of us. We’re here to serve you. Stay safe & God Bless.
Hello I’m <your name> with <your company>. Like you, our co-workers & team have been hearing a lot about the Coronavirus & are concerned about their health. I’d like to update everyone on the steps we are taking to ensure our business is open & ready to serve you.
Everyone at <your company> knows that it’s our responsibility to keep you, our clients safe. We’ve stepped up our efforts to ensure your safety. We are taking every precaution to ensure we do our part to increase public health by creating a higher standard of hygiene that includes:
- Multiple deep cleanings of our vehicles each day
- Checking on our employees and ensuring anyone that is feeling ill does not come to work
- We are also ensuring that our equipment is sanitized before & after entering any home or business
- Good safety techniques can save lives. We take this responsibility very seriously
We are committed to serving you, your family and this community. If you need restoration services…CALL US at <your number>.
Stay safe & God bless.
Facebook Ad Examples
Now would be a great time to run a 10 Mile Domination strategy on Facebook. While video is the ideal format for these types of campaigns, here are examples of the types of ads or posts to run: (Right click on the images to download)
A message regarding COVID19 from [Your Company Name]
We have been monitoring the Coronavirus carefully and even prior to the increase in cases, we’ve been taking precautions such as the use of 70% alcohol-based hand sanitizer, limiting physical contact (ie handshaking), sterilizing vehicles, etc. We take our role in the community very seriously which is why we make every effort to ensure our clients are taken care of, and also that our team members are safe as we enter your home or businesses.
For the safety of our community, staff, and clients, it is imperative that we begin to implement additional precautions:
1.) If you are sick or have been exposed to the Coronavirus, please cancel your appointment by calling us at ###-###-####.
2.) Please avoid physical contact with our team members during the time of the appointment. We will greet you with a warm smile, but not a handshake at this time.
3.) Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds prior to our arrival for our scheduled appointment. With your permission, our team members will wash their hands as well. Please instruct them to do so, otherwise, they will use the company-provided Clorox hand sanitizer. We have always utilized booties when in clients’ homes, but at this time all our team members wear clean gloves as an additional precaution.
4.) Each team member has been equipped with Clorox hand sanitizer (over 70% alcohol) as well as Clorox wipes in an effort to minimize risk. Masks can be utilized upon request.
5.) If a team member is sick, they will be asked to stay home and get well; therefore, we ask for your patience and understanding in case an appointment must be rescheduled.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this most challenging and unprecedented time.
– Your friends over at <Your Company Name>
Website Popup Example
Amid global concern about COVID-19, we will continue to be here for our clients.
As people and companies across the country take additional preparations to protect against the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we acknowledge that your water damage, mold, and fire problems will likely not be taking a break. At this time, we will remain open full-time and will continue to service our customers with the same fast response time you’ve come to expect from us.
Due to the increasing number of reported cases in the U.S., we are continuously monitoring the situation. We will also continue to actively assess the necessary actions we need to take in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families. We hope that you will join us taking some basic but important measures, such as frequent hand washing, to keep communal risk low.
Our Restoration Contractor 15 Mile Local Domination Strategy
We are in uncertain times with Coronavirus & COVID-19 plaguing our nation. Despite the hysteria & downturn in the economy, we believe that the Restoration Companies are posed to survive & even thrive during this crisis.
- People are being isolated to their homes for extended periods of time along with their kids and family. They will be in their home all day with nowhere else to go. This is way outside the norm.
- The usage of their home systems will be taxed to the limit (toilets, water heater, air quality, septic systems, etc). This will inevitably lead to emergency based service calls.
- In addition they will be bored out of their minds looking for productive things that they can do. While they might not be looking to do a major renovation any deferred maintenance will be more evident than ever (weird stains on the ceiling, that musty smell coming from the basement).
This will lead to an increase in demand rather than a decrease. If you can keep yourself & your team mentally engaged, the opportunity is there. Now is the time to STEP-UP for the sake of your team, your family & your community.
In addition to an increase in demand for your services, there is going to be a massive increase in Social Media consumption (especially Facebook).
- Everyone is on lockdown at home with no-where to go & nothing to do
- They will feel isolated and crave community / connection
- They will be spending more time than ever on their phones & social media
This increase in Social Media Consumption will be met by a decrease in advertising.
- Most businesses are down for the count (gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc)
- They will NOT be advertising on Social Media
So there is an increase in Social Media usage & a decrease in advertisers meaning you can get in front of your customers with a higher frequency and lower cost than ever.
DEMAND + LOW COST EXPOSURE = LEADLOW
(Your phones ringing & trucks running)
The only reason your customer would not call when in need is for one of two reasons:
- They don’t think you are open
- They are fearful that it is not safe to have you or your team in their home
So we MUST communicate via every mechanism possible “We’re Open & We’re Safe”.
- Update your website messaging (Home Page Pop-up, Blog Posts)
- Social media profiles
- Communicate via eMail with your customers & prospects
- Tap into Social Media Marketing
Enter the 10 Mile Domination Strategy
So we need to tap into the exposure of Facebook & keep our message (we’re open & we’re safe) in front of our ideal customers.
This can be done via a simple “Video View” or “Reach Campaign” ideally using video views as the mechanism to garner attention.
Here is how it works:
- We target the homeowners with the ideal demographics in your service area (ideally a 15 mile area or less)
- We run a “Video View” or “Reach Campaign” hammering our message home
- We recommend a budget of $10-$15 per day
- Your customers / prospects see it with some degree of frequency
What we need from you:
In order for this to work best we need a Video shot by you or your team that we can run on Facebook.Here is an example of the type of video that would work best:
(We’ve also included video scripts as a point of reference below)
Video Shooting Tips:
- Ideally the business owner or manager is the best person to shoot the video
- Have your truck or logo in the background
- Make the message personal, imagine your talking to one of your customers and what you would say to them