Our Process Will Generate You More Restoration Jobs
Step 1: We Turn Your Passive Website Into a Lead-Generating Powerhouse
When homeowners are in disaster mode following a leak or flood, they don’t have time to hunt for and compare restoration companies. You only have one chance to reach them, especially since more than half of visitors bounce for other sites within 15 seconds of hitting a homepage.
At Vinnie Mac, our team of business strategists, copywriters and designers work together to construct an eye-catching site that provides prospects with critical information about your services upfront and drives them to schedule an estimate.
- Generate more restoration jobs with our conversion-focused website designs
- Rank at the top of the search engines for every city where you provide services
- Boost your rankings on a daily basis through continual site optimization
Step 2: We Provide the Fuel to Help You Race to the Top of Google
Most restoration company websites have about 5 to 10 pages, each with a few lines of copy. That’s a great start, but to rise above your competitors on Google, you need content-rich pages—and you need more of them.
Out of the 200 different factors Google’s search algorithm uses to rank websites, high-quality content is number one. At Vinnie Mac, we’ve found that sweet spot in search engine optimization by creating engaging copy that grabs your customers’ attention, enhanced with keywords that lure in Google bots.
- Uncover those keywords consumers search for most, even the ones that will surprise you
- Rank higher in every city you serve through hundreds of keyword-optimized pages
- Give both consumers and Google the information they need with well-structured pages and engaging copy
- Take over the #1 spot on Google with continuous on-page SEO efforts
- Get consumers and Google to stop by more often with on-trend, topical blog posts
Step 3: We Land You More Restoration Jobs From Google Ads
Many restoration companies try Google pay per click (PPC) ads, only to get frustrated with the time and cost involved. While PPC leads can be expensive, when ads are optimized from day one, you’ll discover they’re one of the most cost-effective and profitable marketing tools in the industry.
At Vinnie Mac, we thoughtfully craft ad copy around the keywords your prospects are actually searching for to get you the most bang for your buck. We also regularly monitor your analytics to ensure each ad delivers the results you want.
You’ll discover when PPC is done right, you can land high-profit contracts for as little as $1 per lead!
- Rank in the top spot for every search term related to water, mold, fire, asbestos, or demo in your chosen markets
- Convert customers at a higher rate than traditional SEO efforts
- Tie your ads into special offers and promotions to generate more clickthroughs
Step 4: We Get You More 5-Star Reviews Your Prospects Can Trust
The best sales force for your restoration business is your satisfied customers, especially those who share their experiences online! Research shows that 90% of consumers check out online reviews before booking services, and if your company has at least five reviews, the likelihood of someone contacting you increases by 270%!
Vinnie Mac helps you get more 5-star reviews by implementing an automated review system that posts your reviews on sites such as Google, Facebook and Angie’s List.
Positive reviews increase your brand awareness, convert more prospects into customers, and help you rank higher in Google Maps for restoration-related services in your city.
- Dominate your competition by getting the most 5-star reviews
- Rank higher in Google Maps for water damage-related companies in your service areas
- Enhance your trust score by landing more quality reviews
Step 5: We Monitor, Track and Grow Your Results So You Get More Jobs
As a restoration company, you spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on traditional advertising. But do you know how many leads your ads are generating—or if they’re generating any leads at all?
Vinnie Mac takes the guesswork out of analytics by monitoring, tracking and measuring all leads on a monthly basis. Through our custom-built dashboard, we track every phone call your company receives from online marketing, and you have access to live reporting that highlights how much you’re spending and how many leads you’re receiving.
- Track all spending and leads daily through our call-tracking platform
- Better monitor, notate and follow up with restoration jobs
- Get 100% transparency when it comes to the results Vinnie Mac gets for you